we are inviting the following applicants to join our practice to work on a variety of challenging and prestigious projects:
• degree /master in architecture or equivalent, with 3 years or above relevant experience
• strong emphasis on design, assist in handling the concept design, schematic design and detail design
• familiar with the building regulations
• team player and self-motivated
• degree in interior design or equivalent, with 3 years or above relevant experience
• self-motivated and strong emphasis on interior design
• proficient in SketchUp, AutoCAD and other relevant design software
• with site inspection / coordination experience
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen Campus Phase 1 Development (collaboration with Rocco and Wang Weijen Architecture) won Merit Award for the Built Project Category in HKIUD Urban Design Award 2019. The design creates a sustainable learning environment by zoning the campus to ‘Academic Clusters’, ‘Campus Green’ and ‘Natural Terrain’ communities in natural landscaping setting; encouraging interconnectivity, convenience of circulations, multiple points of contact, array of activities with diverse choices, multi-disciplinary cross-overs and innovative creativity.
Taking the advantage of its immediate proximity to the Shenzhen international airport, YUN XIAO MANSION is intended to be the first architectural icon that greets all travelers into and out of the CBD. Limited by air traffic restrictions on building height, the building’s iconic quality is achieved not by its height, but rather by a daring horizontal volume composed of duplex units connecting two towers, forming a highly recognizable “Doorway”, and providing an unobstructed panoramic view of the airport.
After 5 years in the making, we are proud to announce that the 3 phases of Hongrita Headquarters in Zhongshan (中山鸿利达), a 110,000sqm industrial complex which includes office, R&D, manufacturing and living quarters will soon be fully realized. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our client for the unique opportunity to develop this stunning and humanistic project, and looking forward to seeing its completion in the near future.
“Future Star Programme” encourages young people who demonstrate resilience and strive against adversity to explore the future. We have been supporting since 2014.
INNO VALLEY HQ received Gold Award in HKIA Cross-Strait Architecture Design Award 2017 Professional Categories – Commercial (Office) on June 24, 2017. Creating a low-density green office environment with high conscious in sustainably, achieving a quality environment welcome by the users and recognized by our peers.
Gravity has been awarded the following National (China Region) Awards:
1. Asia Pacific Property Awards 2017-18 (Award Winner - Residential High-rise Architecture China) - Upperhills
2. Asia Pacific Property Awards 2017-18 (Award Winner - Architecture Multiple Residence China) – Kerry The Berylville
3. Asia Pacific Property Awards 2017-18 (Award Winner - Office Architecture China) – InnoValley HQ
4. Asia Pacific Property Awards 2017-18 (Award Winner - Public Service Architecture China) – The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen
Gravity in partnership with China Northeast Architectural Design and Research Institute, has won the international design tender for this mixed-use project comprising office, retail, apartment and low density residential units. The scheme received unanimously decision from the jury for its innovative design approach to the planning and architecture, a great start for 2016!
Gong Xi Fa Cai and wish everyone great health, happiness, prosperity and continued success in the year of the Monkey!
Dr. Charlie Q. L. Xue’s latest book “Transforming the mountain and the sea – Hong Kong architecture 1945-2015”, published by Tong Ji University Press focuses on architects and architectural practices in the post war era of Hong Kong. Gravity Partnership is honoured to be one of the distinguished representatives of Hong Kong's local architectural firms in the new millennium, recognized for its management style, design approach and its innovative outlook.